An intestine that does not have a healthy and adequate intestinal microbiota becomes a “sieve” through which toxic substances leak into the blood. This results in poor digestion, abdominal pain, diarrhea or chronic constipation. An excess of toxins in the organism that will look for an exit through the skin, causing it to lose its shine, fill with impurities, etc.
Probiotic foods contain live microorganisms whose consumption has positive health effects due to their action on the intestinal flora, since they promote the development of beneficial bacteria and boost the immune system. They are usually found in yogurts and fermented milk.
They are very beneficial for digestion, helping the absorption of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron, thus improving bone remineralization. The normal microbiota is a delicate balance that can vary from one person to another, depending on their eating habits and customs. Therefore, it is very important to take care of the microbiota through a healthy and varied diet.
By maintaining a healthy intestinal microbiota, we contribute to a strong immune system, prolonging a good state of health and we will have healthy and glowing skin on the outside.
The h5 formula offers a very effective food supplement that prepares our intestine so that it can assimilate 100% of all the nutrients that we are going to provide it with. This action is enhanced if we combine the h4 and h5 formulas. On the other hand, the h5 formula provides the necessary nutrients to help eliminate cellulite and improve acne caused by the excess of toxins in the organism.
- Acne, purifying.
- Sensitive skin, reactive, irritated, rosacea.
- Eyes: bags and dark circles. Neck, double chin.
- Silhouette, weight control.
- Flat stomach.
- Tranquility and anti-stress.
- Megaflora 9 Evo (Bifidobacterium lactis W51.Bifidobacterium lactis W52.Enterococcus faecium W54.Lactobacillus acidophilus W22.Lactobacillus paracasei W20.Lactobacillus plantarum W1. Lactobacillus plantarum W21.Lactobacillus salivarius W24.Lactococcus lactis W19.Amylase. Manganese. Fructooligosaccharides. Inulin. Potassium. Hydrolyzed vegetable protein).
- Aloe vera.
- Vitamin C.
Lactose-free / Gluten-free.
Presentation: 30 capsules
Health Registration Number: NUT_PL 3486/9