According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), according to the Organic Law 3/2018, of Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, just as according to Law of Society Information’s Services and Electronic Trades, 34/2002 (LSSI-CE) CREALIZE GROUP S.L. guarantees the protection and confidentiality of any personal data provided by our customers, according to the GDPR.
Data provided will be treated according to the GDPR; in this way CREALIZE GROUP S.L. has adopted protection levels legally required, and has installed all technical measures to avoid loss, bad use, alteration and non authorized access by third. However, user must be aware that security measures on Internet are not impenetrable.
Responsible of the treatment: Who we are?
Denominación: CREALIZE GROUP S.L.
Actividad: Sell of nutricosmetics products.
Dirección: Avenida Madrid, nº23, Nave 12, 28342, Valdemoro, Madrid.
Teléfono: 626 285 282
Correo electrónico: email@example.com
Registry Data: Registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid; Volume 28824; Book 0; Page 39; Section 39; Sheet 518970; Entry 1
Purpose of the treatment: For what reason will we use your data?
All data provided by our customers and visitors of the website will be included in files responsability of CREALIZE GROUP S.L., indispensable to offer the services required by the users, or to resolve doubts and questions asked by our visitors. Our policy is not to make profiles about our users.
Legitimacy of the treatment: Why do we need your data?
- a) Contractual relationship: Applied when you buy one of our products or hire any of our services.
- b) Legitimate interest: To attend enquiries and complaints asked, and to manage debts.
- c) Your consent: If you are user of our website, by clicking in the chechbox of the contact form, you authorize us to send communications to answer your questions.
Addressees: with whom do we share your data?
We do not share your personal data with anyone, except with public or private entities which we are forced to do so according to law. As an example, Tributary Law oblige to share with Tributary Agency some information about economic operations that exceed certain quantity.
Beside of the examples explained, if we need to share your personal information with other entities, we will ask you previously, using transparent options that let you decide about it.
Communication: Where could we send your data?
We will not make international personal data transfers for any of the explained purposes.
Conservation: For how long we will keep your data?
We will only keep yor data for as long as neccesary, according to the purposes for what they were collected. To determine so, we examine the risks implied, just as our contractual duties, internal and our legitimate business interest, described in the Legal Notice and the Cookies Policy.
In this way, CREALIZE GROUP S.L. will keep your personal data once the relationship with you is over, properly blocked during the prescription period that may derive from the relationship with you.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible for CREALIZE GROUP S.L., and will not be treated, except for communications to Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, to attend hypotheticals responsabilities derive from the treatments, just like for exercise and defence of complaints before Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
Security: How are we going to protect your data?
We use all our efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal data treated in our systems. We maintain strict security levels to protect it against leaks and non authorized access or treatments. However, we can’t take responsibility for the use that you do in our website.
Your rights: What rights can you exercise as applicant?
We inform you that you could exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being treated and the treatment operations taking place with them;
- Right of erasure (“right to be forgotten”) of your personal data, when possible (for instance, as required by law);
- Right to restriction of processing about the treatment of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need of the personal data treatment become uncertain. We could keep it for exercise or defence of complaints.
- Right to object the treatment of your personal data, when the legality of it is legitimate interest. CREALIZE GROUP S.L. will stop treating your data, unless it is necessary to defence of complaints.
- Right to data portability, when the legal base of the treatment would be contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent given to CREALIZE GROUP S.L.
To exercise your rights, you can do it for free, any time, contacting us at the following address: Avenida Madrid, nº23, Nave 12, 28342, Valdemoro, Madrid, attaching a copy of your personal ID.
Protection of rights: Where can you exercise a complaint?
If you consider that your rights have not been carefully dealed by our company, you can exercise a complaint before the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, through one of the following ways:
.- Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
.- Mailbox: Spanish Agency of Data Protection, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
.- Telephone: 901.100.099 y 912.663.517
Exercise a complaint before this entity does not involve any cost and it is not neccessary lawyer nor attorney.
CREALIZE GROUP S.L. reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to the legal updates.
To guarantee the data protection regulations, CREALIZE GROUP S.L. has received the counsel and advice of clickDatos.